1. One of the BEST For spend control. Unlike other purchase order software with limitations in process control, forecasting, and expense claim, FinEx Procurement has efficient spend control functionality.
– Procurement management. You can choose to use only approved vendors and also have fixed product listings–so orders from incorrect vendors are eliminated.
– Spend management. It’s fast to create a PO that’s automatically routed to approvers and approved via email. This will ensure that your team only buys from approved vendors, gets approval on requests, and stays within budget.
– Requisition management. Let your team create requisitions, attach quotes and choose approvers for each requisition. After approval, a PO number is assigned and it becomes a PO. The higher the requested amount, the more senior the approvers. It helps to eliminate mistakes and fraud since all purchases must be approved first.
– Budget Control. Set up budgets and departments so approvals cannot exceed budgets. At the point of approval, compare actual spend vs budgeted spend in real-time. It helps you to control your budget and never overspend.
– Expense tracking. Track all your company expenses with an easy PO form and approvals. Custom PO fields let you report on what’s important to your company. Excellencium Procurement purchase order software is flexible enough to capture all of the information you need in the city.
3. Industry’s MOST customizable interface. You’ll love the customizability–FinEx Procurement contorts to your company, not the other way around.
– Custom fields. You can setup custom fields on the PO and at line item level within your purchase order software. This allows you to tailor your POs to capture any information according to your needs.
– Customizable Branding. Personalize the PO with your company’s logo, look & feel or any other company branding you prefer.
– Input type. You can use drop downs, dates, times, addresses etc. on your PO creation form. This enables you to have the information you need in one place to process a purchase.
5. Industry’s BEST Support. Excellencium Procurement provides the best support within the entire industry (period), which is one of the reasons it has become one of the leading purchase order software and procurement apps worldwide and in the city.
– Best Training. You have all the resources you need to get you up and running straight away. You don’t have to worry about not understanding the app.
– Best hours/personal support. Award-winning online support, including live 24/5 phone support. Excellencium Procurement supports all-time zones’ business hours. 91% of support requests are responded to in less than 4 minutes.
– Best Onboarding. Excellencium Procurement’s product specialists will provide FREE onboarding ($1000 value). Everything will be set up for you, no need to do it yourself.